Or you can request notification via Email:
- WRITER’S BLOCK – HOW TO GET OVER IT
- THE QUICK WAY OF PUTTING READERS TO SLEEP – AND LOSING FUTURE SALES!
- WHY READERS AND AUTHORS CAN LOOK FORWARD TO CHRISTMAS
- EDDIE McGRADY – THE PASSING OF A CHAMPION
- Crime’s Best Writers at Free-to-Watch Live Online Workshop
- GOODBYE, AND THANKS, VINCE FLYNN
- THE DAY GOLF LOST ITS SOUL
- THE GUNMEN OPENED FIRE AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE EIFFEL TOWER…THE BODY TOLL WAS HORRENDOUS.
- RAISE A PINT OF THE BLACK STUFF TO PADDY!
- What we have here is a failure to communicate! The use of dialogue in your story.
Tag Archives: Book Buddy
It’s perhaps the greatest moment in an author’s life, the point when the last full-stop is keyed, and the manuscript is finished. Writing novels can be a long, lonely road, littered with all kinds of frustrations that only the strong … Continue reading