Or you can request notification via Email:
- WRITER’S BLOCK – HOW TO GET OVER IT
- THE QUICK WAY OF PUTTING READERS TO SLEEP – AND LOSING FUTURE SALES!
- WHY READERS AND AUTHORS CAN LOOK FORWARD TO CHRISTMAS
- EDDIE McGRADY – THE PASSING OF A CHAMPION
- Crime’s Best Writers at Free-to-Watch Live Online Workshop
- GOODBYE, AND THANKS, VINCE FLYNN
- THE DAY GOLF LOST ITS SOUL
- THE GUNMEN OPENED FIRE AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE EIFFEL TOWER…THE BODY TOLL WAS HORRENDOUS.
- RAISE A PINT OF THE BLACK STUFF TO PADDY!
- What we have here is a failure to communicate! The use of dialogue in your story.
Tag Archives: romance novels
Lately I’ve been less than impressed about how the book industry generally shoehorns readers into stereotype groups, believing that your age, your sex, and your income level will pretty much dictate the kinds of books you read. What utter twaddle! … Continue reading