Or you can request notification via Email:
- WRITER’S BLOCK – HOW TO GET OVER IT
- THE QUICK WAY OF PUTTING READERS TO SLEEP – AND LOSING FUTURE SALES!
- WHY READERS AND AUTHORS CAN LOOK FORWARD TO CHRISTMAS
- EDDIE McGRADY – THE PASSING OF A CHAMPION
- Crime’s Best Writers at Free-to-Watch Live Online Workshop
- GOODBYE, AND THANKS, VINCE FLYNN
- THE DAY GOLF LOST ITS SOUL
- THE GUNMEN OPENED FIRE AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE EIFFEL TOWER…THE BODY TOLL WAS HORRENDOUS.
- RAISE A PINT OF THE BLACK STUFF TO PADDY!
- What we have here is a failure to communicate! The use of dialogue in your story.
Tag Archives: Stephen Leather
It’s not often readers are spoilt for so much choice between the covers of one book. In the case of Action: Pulse Pounding Tales (released today) they have access to three-dozen previously unpublished stories, including submissions from some current top-selling … Continue reading →